“Mongolian Secret History" tourist camp is located in the territory of Jargalant soum, Tuv province, at 1060 of longitude and 480 of latitude; a 68.82 mile drive by paved road and a 2.17 mile drive by improved country road from Ulaanbaatar.
what3words address ///popularly.inspiration.applied
- The hotel is built of natural wood in an outstanding architectural style. A relaxing stay in the hotel is maximized by the natural wood's positive energy gathering effect and healing influence on the human body.
- Mongolian traditional gers use the highly efficient air conditioning system of historical, 3000 year old Mongolian yurts to provide a comfortable and unique environment in which to stay.
- 'Michid' restaurant with capacity for up to 60 people
- 'Ger' restaurant with capacity for up 60 people
Service and facilities
- “Yellow Ger Library" is provided for getting familiarized with Mongolian historical and traditional studies.
- Conference room with 60 seats
- Horse riding trip
- Skiing and sledging
- Photo with traditional costumes
- Karaoke bar
- Snooker and billiards
- Children's playground
- Sport games
- Sauna and massage service
- Auto garage
- Laundry and ironing service
- Family trip /to celebrate holidays, birthdays and ceremonies together/
- Cultural tour /hiking in the local area/
- Business meetings /to have seminars, conferences, training and progressing documents/
Distinction and advantage:
- We are proud to present our camp, “Mongolian Secret History", which is also the title of a famous literary piece of Mongolian culture and history written in 1228-1241 and registered by UNESCO as a valuable heritage site.
- Open four seasons, skiing, sledging and snow boarding especially in the winter fresh air is enabled by massive snow falls in the area
- Well skilled professional staff
- Library with Mongolian cultural and historical heritage
- Comfortable environment for relaxing and refreshing
- Ecologically healthy food made with locally grown vegetables; as well as meat and dairy products supplied by contracted local herders.
- Well developed infrastructure
From Monday to Thursday 5% discount is given to:
- Group of more than 15 people
Discount for children on accommodation price:
- 0-6 year olds stay for free
- 6-12 year olds receive 70% discount
- 12-16 year olds receive 50% discount